Ticket Sales Terms and Conditions
- Before proceeding with your purchase, please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. You must not purchase a ticket unless you agree with these Terms and Conditions.
- References to “YP Gold Coast” in these Terms and Conditions is to Young Professionals Gold Coast Inc (IA38081).
Application of Terms
- By purchasing a ticket through YP Gold Coast you acknowledge and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Conditions of entry for any venue at which a YP Gold Coast event is held (The Venue) are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions and apply to your ticket. The Venue’s conditions of entry are available online or you can ask YP Gold Coast for a copy.
- Your ticket may be subject to additional booking terms, which will be notified to you prior to purchase. For example, if your ticket is to a timed ticketed exhibition, your ticket will only be valid for your nominated session time. To the extent that there is any inconsistency between the additional booking terms and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- Tickets are only valid if purchased through YP Gold Coast.
- Ticket sales may be limited to a specified number of tickets. YP Gold Coast may cancel or refuse to accept orders which it believes are placed in excess of any such limits.
- Once confirmed, your ticket and any transaction fee will not be refunded or exchanged, except if the event does not proceed or as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
- Should the event not proceed, YP Gold Coast is not liable to refund to you any amount beyond the face value of the ticket plus any transaction fee.
- Bookings are subject to availability.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are not entitled to a refund, credit or exchange for any purchase where you can no longer attend, or do not attend a ticketed event due to any reason whatsoever (except where the event does not proceed).
Pricing and Payment
- All prices quoted are in Australian dollars and include GST to the extent that GST is payable. Your ticket is a tax invoice.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- A transaction fee may apply to your ticket purchase. The amount of this fee can vary depending on the event and you will be notified of the applicable fee prior to purchase.
- You warrant that you have the authority to make payment for your ticket and that you own/hold or have express permission of the owner/holder of the credit card or other payment facility used to purchase the ticket.
- If the amount you pay for your ticket is incorrect (regardless of whether the error arose due to an advertising error online or otherwise communicated to you, human error or a technical malfunction), YP Gold Coast may cancel the ticket and refund to you the amount that you paid and may offer a replacement ticket to you at the correct price.
- These Terms and Conditions may be varied at any time. Any variations become effective on the day immediately after their publication on the YP Gold Coast website and apply to any purchases made after that date.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it will be disregarded to the extent of its invalidity and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia.
Changes to our Terms and Conditions
- Young Professionals Gold Coast reserves the right to make amendments to these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- These Terms and Conditions were last modified on 18 January 2016.